Vice President of Sales, Roots Automation
Detroit, MI, United States
Stephen M. Lowisz has a proven track record of building scalable, high-performing teams. Having worked with companies ranging from Intuit, ESPN, and Omnicom down to bootstrapped startups, he brings a unique, unorthodox perspective to the table.
With a specialty in balancing old-school personalization with modern automation and scalability, Stephen has been able to help clients scale millions in revenue. As the CEO of Workless, he’s now focused on helping sales people across the globe work smarter, not harder.
- First business started at 14 years old.
- Fortune 500 consultant at 16 years old.
- First $1.1M generated at 19 years old.
- Forbes and Entrepreneur Contributor at 22 years old.
- International Keynote Speaker at 23 years old.