Top Sales World is a unique site dedicated exclusively to the profession of sales. TSW draws the industry’s best-known sales experts who provide unparalleled – and free –information in the form of how-to-guides, articles, and web-based Masterclasses and Roundtables, plus so much more.
TSW is the world’s first online “sales hypermarket,” with the shelves stacked with every conceivable resource front-line sales professionals and their managers could possibly need, including:
● Top Sales Management – an area dedicated to sales leaders.
● Top Sales Articles – where we re-publish and reward the best written work.
● Top Sales Blogs – the top 50 sales and marketing blogs in one location.
● Top Sales Tips – a daily nugget from the best minds in the business.
● Top Sales Interviews – downloadable recordings on the latest topics.
● Top Sales Roundtables – we bring together a group of top sales experts every month.
● Top Sales White Papers – all free to download and digest.
● Top Sales Events – we keep everyone updated on what’s happening and where.
● Top Sales Books – a library full of all the best sales books ever written.
● Top Sales Masterclasses – regular short, sharp online sessions delivered by the masters of sales.
● Top Sales Training/Coaching – we only recommend the companies that are “best of breed.”
● Top Sales Awards – the annual awards that reward outstanding contribution to the sales space.
● Top Sales & Marketing Influencers – each year we select the top 50.
Finally, Top Sales monthly magazine, now with a readership of more than 180k.
Every person who sells something (that would be just about everyone) knows that their sales success depends upon their staying current and on top of their game.
And every salesperson, no matter the amount of their experience, needs support, excellent resources, practical tips and information, and a professional, seasoned expert they can turn to.
Top Sales World is THE Most Significant Online, Worldwide Sales Community on the Internet. Period!
The editorial team …..
Editor - Top Sales Magazine
Joanne BlackSales & Marketing
Paul SimonSite Editor