TSW Roundtables are a monthly live event providing an expert panel of immensely successful thought leaders with the opportunity to share their views and debate the current hot topics. These highly interactive sessions, which are moderated/hosted by Top Sales World’s CEO, Jonathan Farrington, welcome and indeed, encourage audience participation to create a forum like atmosphere. They always go on air at 12 noon Eastern (5 pm GMT).
Q4 is Here: Final Big Push, Please
So, here we are, entering the final quarter of the year. We estimate that only around 20% of frontline sales professionals will be totally confident about hitting quota and a further 30% will be hopeful – although hope isn’t a strategy! The remainder, a whopping 50% are going to fail, some miserably. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Our expert panel will share their combined wisdom and offer suggestions for using the last 3 months wisely to maximise effort.